Firmyihned > FAQ

Frequently asked questions


What documents do I need to provide?

The person who will be a statutory body (statutory representative) of the company needs:

  • a valid personal ID card or passport
  • if they are not a citizen of the Czech Republic they also need an Excerpt from the Criminal Register in their own country

A person who will be a partner needs:

  • only a personal ID card or passport

Documents for the registered office of the company (if you do not use the possibility to have the registered office of your company in our premises, see other services).

Written approval of the owner of the building for the location of your registered office.


How quickly can I launch my business?

  • Immediately upon transfer of the business share by a notary.


What does the price of the company include?

  • The price includes everything necessary for the company to be transferred to you (as a new owner), therefore duty stamps, legal fees, filing the proposal at the commercial court. The price does not include fees for additional licences for extending the subject of business of the company to the trades requested by you.